Information you voluntarily provide to us
In some parts of our services, you may be asked to provide personal information such as: email address, last name, first name, company, job title, phone number, website.
Information collected automatically
We do not collect any browsing data.
Data collection and storage
You provide the information we collect directly to SaaSLinkers. We collect data when you:
- Enter your email address to receive additional information and/or news from SaaSLinkers.
- Fill out one of our forms
- Contact us by email.
The information collected is stored on a server that is under our control.
Use of the data
SaaSLinkers only processes data that you have voluntarily provided to us. SaaSLinkers is responsible for the processing of this data. The personal information collected via our service is used by SaaSLinkers for :
- Share news about SaaSLinkers
- Share the latest updates from our SaaSLinkers
- Share information related to SaaSLinkers
- Personalize the messages sent to you
- Improve the quality of SaaSLinkers services
- Allow you to access our services
How long is the data kept?
SaaSLinkers keeps the personal data you provide up to 3 years after your last use of our website or after your last interaction with our staff. The data may be used for marketing or statistical purposes. Upon expiration of this period, SaaSLinkers will delete your data by removing your email address and name from its emailing lists and/or by terminating all interaction with you.
We inform you that all personal information collected by SaaSLinkers will only be used for the company's own purposes. Furthermore, this data may be communicated to certain partners of SaaSLinkers within the framework of our development (e.g. consulting agency, communication agency, information system providers). This data will not be used for commercial purposes by SaaSLinkers' partners and will only be used in the context of their tasks. When this data is shared with our partners, it is always processed and pseudonymized, according to the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your right to access and control your data
At any time, you have the right to access, modify or delete your personal information. You also have the right to limit the way SaaSLinkers uses your data and to exercise your right to portability according to the GDPR by contacting the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. This means that every user has the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of your personal data from SaaSLinkers.
- The right of rectification - you have the right to request correction of any information you believe to be incorrect. You also have the right to request to complete information that you consider incomplete.
- The right of deletion - you have the right to request that SaaSLinkers delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - you have the right to request that SaaSLinkers restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - you have the right to object to SaaSLinkers processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - you have the right to request that SaaSLinkers transfer the data collected to another organization or to you, under certain conditions.
- You are informed that you have the right to complain to any competent data protection authority.
How to contact us
Here is a list of the cookies collected and the suppliers.